We are born and raised in the country and have been taking care of trees and landscapes and driving farm equipment as far back as we can remember. We may have studied business, agricultural production and mechanics at university. Still, we are good at what we do because we love what we do, and it is our experience and intuition that put that education to work in our tree service business.
We aren’t usually the bragging type, but we have been recognized with the highest accolades that you can get in the tree moving and planting business. More Trees Please is a SECOR holder, identified for operating with the highest standard of safety in Alberta. Being able to send our crew home safe and sound at the end of every day is our top priority. We may be small, but we are the safest group to do your job because we make it our job to do things right.
Other certification, designation and coverage include:
More Trees Please is committed to enhancing communities by providing various trees and planting/transplanting services. We minimize our environmental impact by using state of the art equipment and proper planting and transplanting techniques to give the trees we handle the best chance of thriving. On the few occasions where a tree does not survive, we will work with the landowners to determine why. Our wide range of products and specialized knowledge and service ensures that both the trees and customers we deal with are happy.
We are passionate about maintaining the integrity of the environment and review our best practices at More Trees Please regularly. We are also active volunteers in our community. We are accountable for our actions in the following ways:
- Participate in philanthropic activities and projects, including fundraising for and service donation to 4H clubs, local schools, and FCSS (Family and Community Support Services)
- Evaluate risk assessment and management as related to the environment
- Assess and manage social, environmental and economic impacts
- Participate in educational programs-including taking courses and teaching and educating the public in environmental stability by making them aware of what we are doing and why
- Internal reporting by continually reviewing our best practices
- Improve performance in everything we do, producing efficiencies that contribute to environmental sustainability